⚠️ Coronavirus Note
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person meetings may have been canceled or moved online. Please contact your local meeting organizers before visiting an in-person meeting to confirm.
See our List of Online Meetings
Buddhist Recovery Academy > Schedule
Buddhist Recovery Network - Academy schedule
Academy Teachings schedule:
- July 4th 2021 — Vince Cullen : “Cabbages and Condoms” Life is naturally difficult and disappointing. All living creatures are programmed to seek security and safety, and as humans, we also seek certainty. As a result, we often live life as unconscious prisoners of fear.Fear of this world and of a next world, fear of sickness and of death, fear of insecurity and of being defenceless, fear of the unknown and of the unexpected. In short, fear of life itself.In this month's Academy talk, I hope to explore some links between fear and craving. I will offer some ideas, particularly using the Heart practices including forgiveness, for how we might meet life on life's terms to live a compassionate, confident and fearless life.
- August 1st 2021 — Kevin Griffin
- September 5th 2021 — Fresh “Lev” White
- October 3rd 2021 — Ven Pannavati Bhikkhuni
- November 7th 2021 — Vimalasara Mason-John
Reminder of the time zones:
- 1:00pm US Pacific time.
- 3:00pm US Central time.
- 4:00pm US Eastern time.
- 9:00pm UK (BST) time.
- 8:00am the following day (Monday) Sydney, AU time.
- 10:00am the following day (Monday) New Zealand time.