Buddhist Recovery Network Events
- to see a larger version of this calendar, right-click on the calendar and select 'Open frame in new tab' or 'Open frame in new window' (available in Firefox or Chrome Internet browsers.)
- While the calendar reflects US Standard Pacific Date/Time, the events themselves are listed in their own date/time zone.
Submitting an event to the BRN
- Calendar items relate to Buddhism and recovery, not just one or the other. BRN will make this determination based on information provided by the lister.
- Calendar events are open to the public ('public' also includes events for professionals.)
- Calendar items are listed for free by BRN.
- Calendar events may charge a fee for attendance.
- People listing calendar items must be current BRN members, but may not necessarily be offering the events (i.e. members may submit FYI announcements.)
- Calendar items will attempt to be helpful where possible by identifying (if known) the Buddhist tradition and/or recovery path of the presenter.
- Calendar items, if approved, may take up to seven days to appear on the site from the date the email is sent to the BRN.
To submit an event please email the BRN: admin at buddhistrecovery dot org
Copyright © 2007-2014 Buddhist Recovery Network