Quick links -
- Last updated: 16 Jan 2019
- What’s new?
- A new meeting, in Fargo, ND, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Moorhead, MN, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Olympia, WA, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Fridley, MN, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Vero Beach, FL, United States. Find out more here.
- Numerous retreats and events over the coming months. Find out more here.
- And remember to check the BRN calendar of events here for talks, retreats and workshops.
- The BRN Team.
Welcome to buddhistrecovery.org
This is the official website of the Buddhist Recovery Network.
The Buddhist Recovery Network promotes the use of Buddhist teachings and practices to help people recover from the suffering caused by addictive behaviors and is open to people of all backgrounds, and respectful of all recovery paths.
This website presents resources that can help illuminate the Buddhist path to freedom from alcoholism and addiction. To view these resources, please click on any of the buttons in the navigation menu.
Buddhist Recovery News
Excited to present our.. Winter 2018 Newsletter
It is packed with news and event announcements as well as an article about the use of Psychedelics as part of one's buddhist practice.
Save the date for the next Buddhist Recovery Summit
Registration will begin in January!
September 5th-8th 2019
BRN Academy with Vimalasara Mason-John -- February 3rd 2019
Vimalasara (Valerie) Mason-John is the current President of BRN. She was the co-founder and guiding teacher of Healing and Insight, an online faculty that explored the sharp edges of suffering. Award-winning author of 8 books, she is the co-founder and co-author of Eight Step Recovery: Using The Buddha's Teachings to Overcome Addiction, with 8 step meetings in 3 continents. And she is also the co-founder of Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery. Vimalasara is a senior teacher in the Triratna Order and Community.