Quick links -
- Last updated: 13 Dec 2018
- What’s new?
- A new meeting, in Chicago, IL, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Providence, RI, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Winston-Salem, NC, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in London, London, United Kingdom. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Alexandria, VA, United States. Find out more here.
- Numerous retreats and events over the coming months. Find out more here.
- And remember to check the BRN calendar of events here for talks, retreats and workshops.
- The BRN Team.
Welcome to buddhistrecovery.org
This is the official website of the Buddhist Recovery Network.
The Buddhist Recovery Network promotes the use of Buddhist teachings and practices to help people recover from the suffering caused by addictive behaviors and is open to people of all backgrounds, and respectful of all recovery paths.
This website presents resources that can help illuminate the Buddhist path to freedom from alcoholism and addiction. To view these resources, please click on any of the buttons in the navigation menu.
Buddhist Recovery News
Excited to present our.. Winter 2018 Newsletter
It is packed with news and event announcements as well as an article about the use of Psychedelics as part of one's buddhist practice.
Save the date for the next Buddhist Recovery Summit
Registration will begin in January!
September 5th-8th 2019
BRN Academy with Caroline Brazier -- January 6th 2019
Greed, Hate and Delusion: A Buddhist Theory of Everything
Caroline Brazier is a therapist, writer and trainer whose work focuses on Buddhist approaches to mental health. Author of seven books on Buddhism, psychotherapy and ecotherapy, she takes a holistic view of compulsive and addictive processes, underpinned by the core teachings on our human condition, and offers positive and practical views of ways to work with them.