Welcome to buddhistrecovery.org
This is the official website of the Buddhist Recovery Network.
The Buddhist Recovery Network promotes the use of Buddhist teachings and practices to help people recover from the suffering caused by addictive behaviors and is open to people of all backgrounds, and respectful of all recovery paths.
Buddhist Recovery Academy
Want more teachings?
The latest podcasts can be found on the BRN Academy Podcast page.
Registration and event information can be found here and a video to hear more about it can be found here.
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will send you a promo code for a reduction.
- Last updated: 21 Jan 2020
- What’s new?
- Refuge Recovery meetings updated.
- Recovery Dharma meetings updated.
- A new meeting, in San Rafael, CA, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Liverpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom. Find out more here.
- And remember to check the BRN calendar for talks, retreats and workshops over the coming months. Find out more here.
- The BRN Team.
Support the BRN
The Buddhist Recovery Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is volunteer-run and relies solely on your donations. Our Mission is to promote all Buddhist Recovery meetings no matter what their affiliation is. And to bring you Buddhist teachers from around the Globe sharing teachings and practices to help people recover from the suffering caused by addictive behaviors. We provide podcasts, meditations, educational resources for anyone who needs them.
Generosity is an act of true freedom, and thus the perfect place to start the path to total release. - Thanissaro Bhikku