Online Buddhist Recovery and meditation Meetings - COVID-19
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary support!
In addition our comprehensive list of Online Meetings, below are some featured international meetings. These are also on the larger list.
BRN Wednesday Meetings continue!
Buddhist Recovery Network is offering meetings every Wednesday of the month, from 5:30pm to 6:30pm Pacific Time.
Facebook Online Meditation Practice Community
A collectively organized online meditation practice community, initially intended as support for one another during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Classes every Tuesday at 10am Pacific and Friday at 7pm. Classes will be recorded.
Portland Insight Meditation Community
See the full schedule of online meditation gatherings and Dharma talks that PIMC is hosting
Recovery Dharma Online Meetings
Refuge Recovery Online Meetings
Eight Step Recovery
7:30pm – 9pm Pacific Time
Call-In: +1 669 900 6833 - Meeting ID: 91732199751
Mondays 6:30pm Pacific Time
1 - 2:30pm Pacific Time
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm UK Time
Zoom Link - Password: 534215
7:30 pm – 8:30 pm UK Time
Eight Step Recoveryn nettipalaverit torstaisin 19–20:30. Kokoukseen pääsee sisälle klo 18:45. Palaveriin voivat tulla kaikki, jotka haluavat tutkia addiktiotaan.
Sit and Share
Monday, Thursday and Sunday Sit and Share - more information
7:45pm until 9pm (UK Time)
Zoom Link - Facebook Group
A Six-Week Interactive Programme of Forgiveness: starting September 25 and 26th
- Heart of Forgiveness - Six-week programme on Saturdays - 10:00 am PST (eg San Francisco/Vancouver)
- Heart of Forgiveness - Six-week programme on Sundays - 8am IST/BST (eg Dublin/London)
12 Step Zen (San Diego, CA)
Founded January 2012, this group is hosted by Peter Kuhn, an ordained member of the Order of Interbeing in Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum Village Tradition.
Offering six different meetings open to all.
- Sunday 5-6:30pm Eastern Time
- Wednesday 7-8am Eastern Time
- Wednesday 6-7:15pm Eastern Time
- Friday 6-7:15pm Eastern Time
- Saturday 8-9am Eastern Time
- Saturday 7-8:15pm Eastern Time
AA and meditation
- Get Up Shut Up isolation silent meditation - 9am BST (British Standard Time) daily