⚠️ Coronavirus Note
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person meetings may have been canceled or moved online. Please contact your local meeting organizers before visiting an in-person meeting to confirm.
See our List of Online Meetings
You are here: Online Buddhist Recovery and meditation Meetings - COVID-19
Online Buddhist Recovery and meditation Meetings - COVID-19
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary support!
Here are some lists of Ongoing Online Meetings
- BRN Online Meetings List
- Recovery Dharma COVID-19 info and online meetings list
- Refuge Recovery Online Meetings
More meetings open to all
Facebook Online Meditation Practice Community
A collectively organized online meditation practice community, intended as support for one another during the COVID-19 outbreak.
During the current health crisis Kevin Griffin will be leading an online study of his book One Breath at a Time: Buddhism and the Twelve Steps. Classes every Tuesday at 10am Pacific and Friday at 7pm. Classes will be recorded.
Portland Insight Meditation Community
See the full schedule of online meditation gatherings and Dharma talks that PIMC is hosting
Eight Step Recovery
Mondays 6:30pm Pacific Time
10:30am Pacific Time / 6:30pm UK time
1 - 2:30pm Pacific Time
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm UK Time
Eight Step Recoveryn nettipalaverit torstaisin 19–20:30. Kokoukseen pääsee sisälle klo 18:45. Palaveriin voivat tulla kaikki, jotka haluavat tutkia addiktiotaan.
Dharma Recovery Pacific Northwest
These Pacific Northwest meetings are open to all.
Sit and Share
April 15th, Vince Cullen is starting a six week course "Foundations of Awakening & Recovery" A series of online talks exploring Buddhist-oriented practices and principals that are intended to lead away from avoidable-suffering. The source material is contained in the free ‘From Hungry Ghost To Being Human’ booklet.
12 Step Zen (San Diego, CA)
Founded January 2012, this group is hosted by Peter Kuhn, an ordained member of the Order of Interbeing in Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum Village Tradition.
Offering six different meetings open to all.
- Sunday 5-6:30pm Eastern Time - Eight Step Recovery: Using the Buddha's Teachings To Overcome Addiction - link
- Wednesday 7-8am Eastern Time - One Breath at a Time - link
- Wednesday 6-7:15pm Eastern Time - Buddhism and the Twelve Steps Workbook
- Friday 6-7:15pm Eastern Time - One Breath at a Time - link
- Saturday 8-9am Eastern Time - One Breath at a Time - link
- Saturday 7-8:15pm Eastern Time - Book to be announced
AA and meditation
- Get Up Shut Up isolation silent meditation - 9am BST (British Standard Time) daily