- Last updated: 22 Jun 2016
- Hi and welcome!
- What’s new?
- A new meeting, in Laconia, NH, USA. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Phoenix, AZ, USA. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Lake Worth, FL, USA. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Miami, FL, USA. Find out more here.
- Numerous retreats and events over the coming months. Find out more here.
- And remember to check the BRN calendar of events here for talks, retreats and workshops.
- The BRN Team.
Welcome to www.buddhistrecovery.org
This is the official website of the Buddhist Recovery Network.
The Buddhist Recovery Network promotes the use of Buddhist teachings and practices to help people recover from the suffering caused by addictive behaviors and is open to people of all backgrounds, and respectful of all recovery paths.
This website presents resources that can help illuminate the Buddhist path to freedom from alcoholism and addiction. To view these resources, please click on any of the buttons in the navigation menu.